Monday, March 12, 2007

Recommended Hotel







If you want to stay in a nice and relaxing hotel with great service...then I suggest you Cape House Languan its a service apartments.....and not very expensive too if you were to compare about the location, cleanest, facilities, service, neighbor (many thai chinese italian restaurant, bar) and its only around 5 to 10 minutes walk from Childlom Skytrain station!.........

For its room: it has studios, one bedroom and two bedroom suites...its all fully-furnished
For its facilities: Outdoor swimming pool, jacuzzi, fitness center.

This hotel also have a branch called Cape Panwa Hotel you can go to this website www.capepanwa.com ...its the hotel that i really want to go.... I am sure that if you see the website you yourself will want to go too!.... You went there then do tell me about it !


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have never used a blog before, and I so rarely use them, for more reasons than one. Accidentally, I came across this one, and am glad I did. I'm new in town, and barely have the time save for weekends to be exploratory. Because everything is relative, it is difficult to explain what I'm looking for, what I don't wanna do, or why I don't feel like walking so far. This blog is just so useful, thanks for taking the time. :-)

Google

THE WORLD IS CLICKING INTO near-bangkok-skytrain.blogspot.com