Sunday, March 4, 2007

Central Department Store-Childrom Branch














If you want to as me about Shopping for quality things with grade service I would recommend you Central Chidlom branch.
Since I can remember Central was there! My family and I often go to Central Chidlom branch almost every week even for just window shopping (sometimes). Because I am a Platinum member card therefore i will get like 10% discount for almost every item and many more benefits......but ya that isn't the point! The point that I recommend you Central Chidlom branch is that once my Dad brought a shoes from Central Chidlom branch and after using for a while it broke!..... and so my dad went to the store for a repair....the sales person at the shoes section said straight that he will give my dad a new one (it was of around the same price) free of charge too!.... from then on... there is no place other than Central Chidlom Branch.

If you want to go to Central Chidlom by BTS Sky Train then you can get down at Chidlom station and there is a connecting terminal from BTS Skytrain to the Store too.... Its very very easy to find!...
Their Telephone number is 662-27937000

No comments:

Google

THE WORLD IS CLICKING INTO near-bangkok-skytrain.blogspot.com